AA Platinum Livigno Technical Jacket
- Water, wind, and snow resistant with a waterproof/breathable membrane
- 220 grams of Dupont Sonoma fill – an eco-friendly renewable fiber
- Unique zip insert at front allows you to cool down while riding and wear your jacket open securely
- Two x functional pockets with fleece lining
- Two invisible side vents with zips
- Drawstring waist for a fitted look
- Two-way zip opening (this is a must with riding jackets – undo the bottom of your jacket’s zip to protect your saddle cantle from scratching
- AA resin badge on sleeve
- Embellished with metal hook closure
- 100% Polyester shell , Insert 100% Nylon with PU membrane – Sorona Padding 220gms
- Machine washable or dry clean
|Jacket Features||Heavy Weight|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.