Amigo Bravo 12 Turnout - 100g Exclusive Color
The Exclusive Color Horseware Amigo Bravo 12 semi-light weight turnout is a great value when you need a blanket that will fit well and last through years of heavy use. The semi-light has 100 grams of fiber fill making it the perfect blanket for chillier fall or spring weather. The Amigo turnouts benefit from Horseware technology used in the Rambo and Rhino lines, but are more economically priced for those with multiple horses or who are more budget conscious, but would prefer not to sacrifice quality and comfort.
Features of the Amigo Bravo 12 100g blankets include:
- 1200 denier polyester outer
- Smooth polyester lining
- 100 grams of fiber fill
- Straight front surcingle closure
- Bias surcingles
- Front leg arches allow the blanket to be wrapped around the belly without restricting the shoulder
- Tail cord
- Tail flap
- Horseware's classic non-slip design and neck cut
- Attachments for the Amigo Bravo 12 Neck covers (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Horseware Liner System **
**The Horseware liner system is an innovative new system that allows you to adjust the weight of your turnout blankets as the temperatures change. The liners come in 100g, 200g, 300g and 400g weights and attach to the turnouts at the neck and tail strap. This allows you to add warmth to your horse's blanket without any additional straps or surcingles.
|Blanket Style||Regular Neck|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.
Follow these easy steps to safely clean, waterproof and store your blankets for next year.
Step 1: If your blanket is caked with mud or really dirty, gently hose blanket off before washing.
Step 2: If your blanket has a lot of horse hair stuck in lining, you may want to vacuum as much hair as possible out (this is why we prefer smooth nylon lined blankets!)
Step 3: Wash in a FRONT Loader washing machine (do NOT use an agitator style washing machine - the agitator damages the fabric and can permanently ruin the fiber fill insulation).
- Use cold water
- Use the bulky item cycle if your machine has it
- Use the low spin speed cycle
- Use a detergent specially made to maintain waterproofing - we use and recommend Rambo Blanket Wash
Step 4: Hang your blankets on a fence to dry (do NOT put in dryer as it will ruin waterproofing and can damage the fabric).
Check for waterproofness and re-waterproof if necessary
Step 5. Once your blankets are clean and dry, now is a good time to see if they are still waterproof. Take a cup of water, and pour over blanket. Water should bead up and roll off, if not, it is time to re-waterproof.
Failed Waterproofing Test
Passed Waterproofing Test
Step 6 (Optional): Re-waterproof your turnouts. Trust us, do it now, so when it is 35 degrees and pouring next Fall and you need your blanket waterproof, you will be glad you didn't procrastinate! We like Dry Guys Waterproofing Spray (also comes in a concentrate). Spray your blanket evenly with the Dry Guys. Let it dry and do a second coat. One regular bottle does 2 blankets well.
Step 8. Store safely for next year. If you have the original blanket bag, you can use it or we also like using the Space Bags. If using a Space Bag, you may want to put the content details on an paper insert (easier to read then writing on bag). Be sure to store in a rodent free area - it would be a big bummer to find a hole chewed in your carefully cleaned and stored blanket!
Trust us, next winter pulling your fresh, clean, waterproof blanket out of its storage bag will be ALMOST as rewarding as buying a new one!
You may also be interested in
- Rambo Supreme (150g) - Neck Cover$105.95 $49.99
- Rambo Wug Turnout - Medium Weight$349.95 $279.99
- Amigo Bravo 12 150g Turnout with Disc Closure$174.95 $99.99
- Rambo Supreme Vari-Layer Turnout - Medium Weight$424.95 $339.99
- Amigo Bravo 12 Neck Covers - Closeout Colors$55.95 $34.99
- Rambo Original Neck Cover -150 gram$99.95 $78.99
- Rambo Original Turnout - Medium Weight$254.95 $199.99
- Amigo Net Cooler$69.95 $37.99
- Amigo Bravo 12 Light Weight - Exclusive Color$149.95 $104.99
- Amigo Mio Fleece with Removable Surcingles$49.99 $27.99