Arena Jump Saddle
The Arena Jump saddle is ideal whether you’re training at the barn or competing in the ring. With a balanced seat that is supportive on the flat and over fences it’s appreciated by jumpers, hunters and eventers alike.
Riders will effortlessly maintain their correct position and stay comfortable throughout the ride. Designed with fine attention to detail that will compliment riders meticulous turnout.
Made with HART Horse and Rider technology for the utmost comfort for both the rider and their horse.
- Front and rear FlexiBlocs
- Padded knee insert.
- Short triple billets.
- Elastiflex tree.
- Finest quality European leather.
- Ergonomic stirrup bars.
- Light weight.
- Elastiflex tree.
- QUICK-CHANGE billet system.
- Ergonomic stirrup bar.
- CAIR cushion system.
- EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution.
- Adjustable Flexibloc system.
- Features a Medium/Narrow Green gullet, and is suitable for use with the standard EASY-CHANGE gullet range.
Arena saddles feature all the same technology as the Bates and Wintec saddles, including:
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.