Back on Track Dog Hock Wrap
The Back on Track Dog Hock Wrap is a therapeutic wrap designed to naturally provide relief from pain and swelling. Back on Track products are made from a revolutionary fabric impregnated with Ceramic powder. The ceramic powder reflects body heat in the form of FAR infrared rays, which substantially increase blood flow, thus reducing pain and swelling, as well as stimulating the healing process.
The Back on Track Dog Hock Brace is not a rigid brace, but a soft, lightly supportive wrap. It works by increasing circulation and providing gentle heat which can help to reduce swelling and provide relief of pain from inflamation. By using Back on Track Products you can offer your dog relief while staying comfortable and mobile. You will be amazed by the improvement in your dog.
- Flexible neoprene shell with four velcro tabs can be adjusted to fit a range of leg sizes
- Soft Back on Track ceramic impregnated liner reflects body heat to create FAR infrared rays that help increase circulation and relax muscles
- Helps to reduce swelling
- Can be used for short periods of time or all day/night
- Will not restrict free movement
- Used for both injury prevention and recovery
- Hock opening for ease of movement
- Alleviates pain associated with inflamed muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints
- Reduces swelling in just a few days
- Sold as a pair
- This wrap is NOT for ACL injuries
Sizing (measure your dog's leg using a flexible tape):
- Small: 7 1/4" tall, 6 1/4" wide at the top, 4 3/4" wide at the bottom
- Medium: 7 7/8" tall, 6 3/4" wide at the top, 5 1/8" wide at the bottom
- Large: 8 3/4" tall, 7 7/8" wide at the top, 6 1/4" wide at the bottom
Please Note: Many people have inquired about using this wrap in the treatment of ACL injuries. The ACL joint is in the stifle which is a the top/front of the leg. The Hock wrap covers the center of the leg as shown in the image and will not cover the Stifle/ACL. This wrap is also not rigid and will not provide stabilizing support to the joint. The wrap will help to increase circulation in the leg below the ACL and may help to alleviate pain and swelling resulting from the ACL injury or during recovery.
Back on Track Products are designed to work with your dogs own body heat and should not be compared with magnetic therapy.
8 Good Reasons why more and more trainers use Back on Track's popular ceramic fabric products in their daily work with dogs:
- Increases blood circulation
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Speeds up recovery capacity in between competition events
- Prevents injury
- Expedites the healing process for injured dogs
- Warms up and loosens up muscles prior to and during training sessions, and allows for faster recovery after training
- Eases stiff backs and tight muscles
- Relaxes nervous and tense dogs
Warning:These products are not to be used on bitches during pregnancy.
Care: Machine washable up to 86F or 30C. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Air dry only, do not tumble dry.
|Brand||Back on Track|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.