Back on Track Dog Leg Wraps
Back on Track Dog Leg Wraps are therapeutic wraps made with a revolutionary fabric impregnated with ceramic powder, based on FAR Infrared Ray therapies that have been widely used in Europe and the Orient. The ceramic powder reflects body heat in the form of these rays, which substantially increase blood flow, thus reducing pain and swelling, as well as stimulating the healing process.
Dogs unfortunately develop aches and pains, like us. By using Back on Track Products you can offer them relief while staying comfortable and mobile. You will be amazed by the improvement in how your dog moves. Your dog deserves to be happy and pain free.
- Used for both injury prevention and recovery.
- Uses a shell of neoprene inside with 3 Velcro Closures and a soft interior.
- Alleviates pain associated with inflamed muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints.
- Reduces swelling in just a few days.
- Back on Track Products are designed to work with your dogs own body heat and should not be compared with magnetic therapy.
- 8 good reasons why more and more trainers use Back on Track's popular ceramic fabric products in their daily work with dogs!:
- Increases blood circulation
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Speeds up recovery capacity in between competition events
- Prevents injury
- Expedites the healing process for injured dogs
- Warms up and loosens up muscles prior to and during training sessions, and allows for faster recovery after training
- Eases stiff backs and tight muscles
- Relaxes nervous and tense dogs
Back on Track Products are designed to work with your dogs own body heat and should not be compared with magnetic therapy.
Warning:These products are not to be used on pregnant animals
Please view the Back on Track sizing chart
|Brand||Back on Track|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.