Back on Track Elbow Brace - Single
You Save 37% ($8.96)
The Back on Track Elbow Braceis ideal for people with tennis elbow or tendonitis. This elbow brace can also be effective on more chronic problems, even conditions requiring cortisone injections. It is comforting and easy to wear, and offers a feeling of support and warmth for the joint. Great for carpal tunnel problems. Designed with a revolutionary fabric impregnated with Ceramic powder, based on FAR Infrared Ray Therapies that have been widely used in Europe and the Orient. The Ceramic powder reflects body heat in the form of these rays, which substantially increase blood flow, thus reducing pain and swelling, as well as stimulating the healing process.
- Helps keep muscles loose and supple.
- Relieves pain and tension in muscles, while decreasing inflammation and increasing blood circulation.
- Speeds up healing process
- Prevents damage in muscles or joints
- In choosing the size, it is suggested to opt for firm fitting, as pressure is beneficial in recovery from tendonitis. To Determine size, measure the circumference of the arm 3 inches above the bend of the elbow. Extra small fits less than 9 inches, small fits 9 to 10 inches, medium fits 10 to 11 inches, large fits 11 to 12 inches and extra large fits 12 to 13 inches
|Brand||Back on Track|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method