Back on Track Gloves
Back on Track Gloves are unique gloves that help many people with pain in their hands due to conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, as well as those with extremely poor circulation in their fingers. As the product depends on heat to function, people suffering from circulatory problems, or "cold hands" syndrome, can improve its efficacy by either wearing another pair of normal gloves over the top of the Back on Track Gloves, or pre warming your hands by a heater or in warm water before fitting these gloves on. Designed with a revolutionary fabric impregnated with Ceramic powder, based on FAR Infrared Ray Therapies that have been widely used in Europe and the Orient. The Ceramic powder reflects body heat in the form of these rays, which substantially increase blood flow, thus reducing pain and swelling, as well as stimulating the healing process.
- Helps keep muscles loose and supple.
- Relieves pain and tension in muscles, while decreasing inflammation and increasing blood circulation.
- Speeds up healing process
- Prevents damage in muscles or joints
- If being used outdoors, we recommend that you wear other gloves over the top of the Back on Track gloves.
- Sold as a pair
- Machine washable, but please note: it is recommended not to use rinsing agents as such additives can cause the fabric to stiffen. There is no threat to the actual ceramic particles however, as they are melted into the threads and can not be removed by normal washing.
|Glove Outer Material
|Regular Price Items
|Back on Track