Back on Track No Bow Leg Wraps
The Back on Track No Bow Leg Wrap is a therapeutic wrap to be used under stable bandages to aid in the reduction of swelling and inflammation. Back on Track's patented fabric is designed to help alleviate pain associated with inflamed muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints using a state of the art breathable mesh material that contains polyester thread embedded with a fine ceramic powder. Back on Track Pain Management Products are crafted in Sweden from a revolutionary fabric impregnated with Ceramic powder, based on FAR Infrared Ray therapies that have been widely used in Europe and the Orient. The ceramic powder reflects body heat in the form of these rays, which substantially increase blood flow, thus reduces pain and swelling, as well as stimulate the healing process.
- Used for both injury prevention and recovery.
- Alleviates pain associated with inflamed muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints.
- Replaces poulticing
- No liniment is needed, but "Sore No More" is recommended if a liniment is desired.
- Reduces swelling in just a few days and can soften or reduce wind puffs.
- Material: Cotton/polyester blend infused with revolutionary ceramic fiber.
- Size: 12 inch, 14 inch or 16 inch
- Sold as a pair
Back on Track products are designed to work with your horses own body heat and should not be compared with magnetic therapy.
Warning: These products are not to be used on broodmares during pregnancy.
|Brand||Back on Track|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|