Back on Track No Bow Leg Wraps
The Back on Track No Bow Leg Wrap is a therapeutic wrap to be used under stable bandages to aid in the reduction of swelling and inflammation. Back on Track's patented fabric is designed to help alleviate pain associated with inflamed muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints using a state of the art breathable mesh material that contains polyester thread embedded with a fine ceramic powder. Back on Track Pain Management Products are crafted in Sweden from a revolutionary fabric impregnated with Ceramic powder, based on FAR Infrared Ray therapies that have been widely used in Europe and the Orient. The ceramic powder reflects body heat in the form of these rays, which substantially increase blood flow, thus reduces pain and swelling, as well as stimulate the healing process.
- Used for both injury prevention and recovery.
- Alleviates pain associated with inflamed muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints.
- Replaces poulticing
- No liniment is needed, but "Sore No More" is recommended if a liniment is desired.
- Reduces swelling in just a few days and can soften or reduce wind puffs.
- Material: Cotton/polyester blend infused with revolutionary ceramic fiber.
- Size: 12 inch, 14 inch or 16 inch
- Sold as a pair
Back on Track products are designed to work with your horses own body heat and should not be compared with magnetic therapy.
Warning: These products are not to be used on broodmares during pregnancy.
|Brand||Back on Track|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.