Bates All Purpose Square Cantle+ with CAIR
The Bates All Purpose SC+ saddle is a square cantle general purpose saddle which offers a luxurious seat ideal for leisure riding and flatwork with the option for riders to use a rear Flexibloc which is particularly suited for jumping. With a slightly forward, rounded flap for security over fences and a deep seat to support a correct and balanced position, riders will experience the power of innovation with instantaneous comfort, security and balance. Features an Adjustable Ergonomic Stirrup Bar for effortless rider alignment and the added performance advantage of double-lined leather, renowned for its ultra-soft and grippy characteristics.
- Open Seat with a Square Cantle
- Double-lined Opulence leather is fine, hand selected European leather renowned for its ultra soft and grippy characteristics which ensure immediate comfort and reduce any break-in time
- Moderate cut flap for flatwork, pleasure riding or jumping
- Fully adjustable FlexiBloc system enables the rider to tailor their own knee support. Provision for optional rear FlexiBloc (sold separately)
- CAIR Cushion System
- Easy-Change Gullet System - select the optimal gullet width for your horse or change if needed. Additional Risers can be purchased to adjust the panel for the most precise fit.
- Molded knee inserts.
- Drop panel point.
- Adjustable Ergonomic stirrup bar. Elastiflex tree has a rigid head to maintain clearance over the horse’s withers. It also offers the lateral flexion to work with your horse’s movements. Precision engineered to be lightweight, symmetrical and ultra-durable, this tree is guaranteed against breakage for 10 years under normal riding conditions.
EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution is comprised of the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system and the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. It offers a total saddle fitting solution for absolute horse comfort and your peace of mind. Select the optimal gullet width in the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system for your horse’s current shape and muscling. Make adjustments within the saddle panels for optimal balance and clearance with the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. All adjustments are measurable, symmetrical and completely reversible, ensuring total confidence in the saddle’s ability to be custom fitted to the horse’s changing shape for optimal comfort and performance.
CAIR® Cushion system uses air cushions in place of traditional panel fittings. CAIR air cushion technology inside generously sized Bates performance panels provides significant advantages in the way it distributes the rider’s weight and cushions the horse’s back. Under your weight, air cushions continually mold to mirror your horse’s individual conformation and working muscles. They ensure a close, even contact over a much larger weight-bearing area and help eliminate instances of pressure points. In cushioning your horse’s back, the dynamic nature of the air ensures it works in synergy with your horse’s muscles, rather than your horse’s muscles working against a static medium. Additionally, air provides the ultimate shock absorption, reducing instances of trauma to your horse’s back.Quick-Change Girth Point System offers peace of mind in knowing that the points can be fitted to factory standard throughout the life of the saddle. This girth system also allows customization by a saddler or saddle fitter. The unique design ensures the girth points are highly durable and ultra slim-profile, which supports a close contact feel and increased comfort for horse and rider.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.