Bates Caprilli Close Contact + Saddle
- Flatter, more open seat with a square cantle
- Double Lined Opulence Leather - Finest European Leather hand selected and naturally tanned to be ultra soft and grippy for an instantly broken-in feel.
- Adjustable Flexibloc system allows you to customize your support by moving the knee blocks to accommodate your position
- Ergonomic stirrup bar and recessed stirrup channel create less bulk under the thigh
- Rear Flexiblock
- Elastiflex Tree - Rigid at the front while the rest remains fully flexible to move with the horse
- CAIR Panels -Air filled panels that automatically adjust to the back for a perfect fit that moves with the horse
- Easy Change Gullet System - Saddle can be altered from narrow to XWide by changing the gullet plate (ships with a medium plate installed, other sizes sold separately)
- Easy Change Riser System - A pocket in the panels allows for the placement of inserts above the CAIR Panels to help lift and fill the areas needed and ensure proper fit.
EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution is comprised of the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system and the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. It offers a total saddle fitting solution for absolute horse comfort and your peace of mind. Select the optimal gullet width in the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system for your horse’s current shape and muscling. Make adjustments within the saddle panels for optimal balance and clearance with the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. All adjustments are measurable, symmetrical and completely reversible, ensuring total confidence in the saddle’s ability to be custom fitted to the horse’s changing shape for optimal comfort and performance.
CAIR® Cushion system uses air cushions in place of traditional panel fittings. CAIR air cushion technology inside generously sized Bates performance panels provides significant advantages in the way it distributes the rider’s weight and cushions the horse’s back. Under your weight, air cushions continually mold to mirror your horse’s individual conformation and working muscles. They ensure a close, even contact over a much larger weight-bearing area and help eliminate instances of pressure points. In cushioning your horse’s back, the dynamic nature of the air ensures it works in synergy with your horse’s muscles, rather than your horse’s muscles working against a static medium. Additionally, air provides the ultimate shock absorption, reducing instances of trauma to your horse’s back.Quick-Change Girth Point System offers peace of mind in knowing that the points can be fitted to factory standard throughout the life of the saddle. This girth system also allows customization by a saddler or saddle fitter. The unique design ensures the girth points are highly durable and ultra slim-profile, which supports a close contact feel and increased comfort for horse and rider.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.