Bates Elevation + Close Contact Saddle
The Bates Elevation + Close Contact Saddle is designed to help you achieve an unprecedented blanace and stability. Made with an anatomic tree that reduces any inclination for the rear of the saddle to lift and Cair panels to absorb impact, you'll find the Elevation + is one of the most comfortable saddles you'll ever ride in.
- Flatter, more open seat with a square cantle
- Double Lined Opulence Leather - Finest European Leather hand selected and naturally tanned to be ultra soft and grippy for an instantly broken-in feel.
- Molded Knee Inserts
- Adjustable Flexibloc system allows you to customize your support by moving the knee blocks to accommodate your position
- Ergonomic stirrup bar and recessed stirrup channel create less bulk under the thigh
- Rear Flexiblock
- Elastiflex Tree - Rigid at the front while the rest remains fully flexible to move with the horse
- CAIR Panels -Air filled panels that automatically adjust to the back for a perfect fit that moves with the horse
- Easy Change Gullet System - Saddle can be altered from narrow to XWide by changing the gullet plate (ships with a medium plate installed, other sizes sold separately)
- Easy Change Riser System - A pocket in the panels allows for the placement of inserts above the CAIR Panels to help lift the saddle at the front, back or in the center allowing the saddle to be balanced to any horse and rider
- Easy Change Fit Solution - when you combine the Easy Change Gullet System with the Easy Change Riser System, you end up with a saddle that truly can be fit to any horse with the help of a qualified saddle fitter, while allowing you to make small changes yourself as the need arises.
- Quick Change Girth Point System - Billets attach to the saddle using nylon loops instead of stitching, so you can replace your billets without sending your saddle away for repair.
- 3 short billets
- Performance Panel design offers a generous panel with a wide channel to maximize weight distribution and remove pressure from the spinal processes
- Comfort Seat Technology utilizes multilayered foams of exacting densities for instant comfort and support of an optimal position. A narrow twist is anatomically designed for rider comfort and a closer contact feel.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.