Bates Elevation DS + Close Contact Saddle
The Bates Elevation Deep Seat + Close Contact saddle is impeccably balanced with a deeper seat to promote a secure and correct position. An anatomic tree reduces any inclination for the back of the saddle to lift, while CAIR panels absorb impact, making this saddle extremely comfortable for the horse. The security of this saddle provides a significant performance advantage for the show jumper with serious aspirations.
- Deep seat with square cantle promotes a secure and balanced position
- Double Lined Opulence Leather - Finest European Leather hand selected and naturally tanned to be ultra soft and grippy for an instantly broken-in feel.
- Molded Knee Inserts.
- Adjustable Flexibloc system allows you to customize your support by moving the knee blocks to accommodate your position
- Ergonomic stirrup bar and recessed stirrup channel create less bulk under the thigh.
- Rear FlexiBloc option.
- Elastiflex Tree - Rigid at the front while the rest remains fully flexible to move with the horse.
- CAIR Panels -Air filled panels that automatically adjust to the back for a perfect fit that moves with the horse.
- Easy Change Gullet System - Saddle can be altered from narrow to XWide by quickly and easily changing the gullet plate. Additional Riser inserts allow you to adjust the panels to your horses precise needs.
- CAIR panels replace traditional flocking with air filled pockets. These revolutionary panels mold and move with your horses muscles for optimal comfort.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.