Bates Hunter Jumper Saddle
- Supportive seat for balance and security
- Heritage Leather is tanned using natural oil and wax to highlight the desirable rich patina characteristic of fine leathers while enhancing suppleness and grip for rider comfort
- Ergonomic, recessed stirrup bars minimize bulk under the thigh
- Fully adjustable FlexiBloc system enables the rider to tailor their own knee support
- Rear velcro to enable use of a rear block (not included)
- Extremely soft knee pads
- Short Triple Point billets
- CAIR panel system - Air bladder provides maximum comfort for your horse by automatically adjusting as he moves
- Easy Change Gullet System provides a custom fit for many different horses (ships with a medium gullet)
- Easy Change Riser System allows you to place special inserts front, rear or center to balance the saddle (inserts sold separately)
Featuring world-leading performance systems, the ElastiFlex tree, EASY-CHANGE fit solution, CAIR cushion system and Quick Change Girth Point System.
Elastiflex tree has a rigid head to maintain clearance over the horse’s withers. It also offers the lateral flexion to work with your horse’s movements. Precision engineered to be lightweight, symmetrical and ultra-durable, this tree is guaranteed against breakage for 10 years under normal riding conditions.
EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution is comprised of the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system and the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. It offers a total saddle fitting solution for absolute horse comfort and your peace of mind. Select the optimal gullet width in the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system for your horse’s current shape and muscling. Make adjustments within the saddle panels for optimal balance and clearance with the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. All adjustments are measurable, symmetrical and completely reversible, ensuring total confidence in the saddle’s ability to be custom fitted to the horse’s changing shape for optimal comfort and performance.
CAIR® Cushion system uses air cushions in place of traditional panel fittings. CAIR air cushion technology inside generously sized Bates performance panels provides significant advantages in the way it distributes the rider’s weight and cushions the horse’s back. Under your weight, air cushions continually mold to mirror your horse’s individual conformation and working muscles. They ensure a close, even contact over a much larger weight-bearing area and help eliminate instances of pressure points. In cushioning your horse’s back, the dynamic nature of the air ensures it works in synergy with your horse’s muscles, rather than your horse’s muscles working against a static medium. Additionally, air provides the ultimate shock absorption, reducing instances of trauma to your horse’s back.Quick-Change Girth Point System offers peace of mind in knowing that the points can be fitted to factory standard throughout the life of the saddle. This girth system also allows customization by a saddler or saddle fitter. The unique design ensures the girth points are highly durable and ultra slim-profile, which supports a close contact feel and increased comfort for horse and rider.
|Regular Price Items