Bates WIDE All Purpose Saddle
The Bates All Purpose Wide Saddle has been specifically developed to address the increasing international demand for saddles to fit broader breeds of horses. The deep seat supports a correct and balanced position for those who want to do a bit of everything in their saddle. And the specially designed saddle with wide horses in mind helps to fit horses and ponies that traditional trees don’t work for.
Featuring Heritage Leather, which upholds traditional practices in natural oil and wax tannage, highlighting a desirable rich patina, characteristic of only the finest natural leathers. The high oil and wax content of this performance leather enhances rider grip with optimal suppleness and a fully natural surface.
For the rider:
- Bates has ensured a uniquely close contact and ultra comfortable seat with a well balanced position for a wide saddle.
- Molded knee inserts.
- Secure and comfortable seat.
- Bates has created a generous panel that incorporates the CAIR® Cushion System, along with an anatomically shaped broad and flat lateral flexion tree that follows the natural lines of the broader horse and a wider channel for greater comfort.
- ElastiFlex tree.
- CAIR panels mold and shift with the horses back.
- Specifically made for wider horses.
- EASY-CHANGE fit solution for a perfected fit even if your horse changes.
For the horse:
- Deep seat for balance and security.
- Luxurious comfort for horse and rider.
- Heritage Leather is tanned using natural oil and wax to highlight the desirable rich patina characteristic of fine leathers while enhancing suppleness and grip for rider comfort.
- Moderate cut flap for flatwork, pleasure riding or jumping.
- Ergonomic, recessed stirrup bars reduce bulk under the thigh.
- Fully adjustable FlexiBloc system enables the rider to tailor their own knee support
- Rear FlexiBloc option.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.