Bates WIDE All Purpose Saddle
The Bates All Purpose Wide Saddle has been specifically developed to address the increasing international demand for saddles to fit broader breeds of horses. The deep seat supports a correct and balanced position for those who want to do a bit of everything in their saddle. And the specially designed saddle with wide horses in mind helps to fit horses and ponies that traditional trees don’t work for.
Featuring Heritage Leather, which upholds traditional practices in natural oil and wax tannage, highlighting a desirable rich patina, characteristic of only the finest natural leathers. The high oil and wax content of this performance leather enhances rider grip with optimal suppleness and a fully natural surface.
For the rider:
- Bates has ensured a uniquely close contact and ultra comfortable seat with a well balanced position for a wide saddle.
- Molded knee inserts.
- Secure and comfortable seat.
- Bates has created a generous panel that incorporates the CAIR® Cushion System, along with an anatomically shaped broad and flat lateral flexion tree that follows the natural lines of the broader horse and a wider channel for greater comfort.
- ElastiFlex tree.
- CAIR panels mold and shift with the horses back.
- Specifically made for wider horses.
- EASY-CHANGE fit solution for a perfected fit even if your horse changes.
For the horse:
- Deep seat for balance and security.
- Luxurious comfort for horse and rider.
- Heritage Leather is tanned using natural oil and wax to highlight the desirable rich patina characteristic of fine leathers while enhancing suppleness and grip for rider comfort.
- Moderate cut flap for flatwork, pleasure riding or jumping.
- Ergonomic, recessed stirrup bars reduce bulk under the thigh.
- Fully adjustable FlexiBloc system enables the rider to tailor their own knee support
- Rear FlexiBloc option.
|Regular Price Items