Bucas Zebra Fly Sheet
The Bucas Buzz Off Zebra Stripe Fly Sheet has an innovative design based on exciting new research showing that biting insects are confused and thus repelled by alternating stripes! Your horse will be better protected from biting flies and UV rays while showing off his wild side in this fun and functional new sheet!
Why don't Zebras get bitten by flies?
A joint experiment conducted by universities in Hungary and Sweden demonstrated that a zebra's contrasting black and white stripes attract far fewer horseflies than a homogenous black, brown, gray or white coat.
The Buzz Off Full Neck provides full protection of the body, neck and belly. The lightweight fine mesh with high tensile strength makes it suitable for turnout in spring and summer. It provides 80% UV protection, preventing sunburn and coat damage. The Zebra stripes provide an added layer of protection against biting insects without wasteful sprays or expensive chemically treated fabrics. It's nature's way of protecting the zebra and it will work for the domestic horse too!
- 1000D lightweight polyester mesh
- Attached neck cover is shaped to cover the entire neck
- Elastic brow strap keeps the neck cover from slipping
- The T-loc closure system with padded front panel provides extra protection and room over the shoulders
- Front panels overlap by several inches to prevent gapping
- The unique detachable belly pad protects the belly of the horse and also helps to stabilize the sheet position
- Belly band is wide to cover most of the belly
- The entire body of the sheet is made from one seamless piece of fabric for superior strength
- Leg straps and tail cord included
This sheet runs pretty true to measured size. It may run a bit smaller than fly sheets from competing brands. If your horse measures 75, a 75 should fit. If your horse has a very large build, you may want to order up a size.
|Blanket Style||Integrated Neck Cover|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|