Cashel Crusader Standard Blue Fly Mask with Ears
Cashel Crusader Fly Masks have been rated the #1 mask by professionals. Soft coated nylon micromesh makes the Crusader Mask durable, soft and comfortable. Design features like the three hole cap and double eye dart construction help to keep the mask in place and out of the eyes while preventing damage to the forelock. The Crusader mask also blocks up to 70% of the sun's damaging UV Rays.
The Blue and Grey Cashel mask has been designed to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project, donating a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each mask to help those who have been wounded while defending our country.
- Standard length mask with attached earnets
- Soft coated nylon micromesh is durable and blocks 70% of UV rays
- Forelock hole allows the mask to fit more comfortably and keeps the forelock out of the eyes and prevents damage to the hairs
- Ear nets are made of silky soft fine mesh fabric for comfort and to block the tiniest bugs
- Light grey color is heat reflective
- Double eye darts ensure that the mask stays out of the eyes and off the eyelashes and temples - less irritation means the horse will be less likely to rub the mask off
- Double velcro closure for a secure, adjustable fit
- Soft fabric binding prevents rubs
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each mask will be donated to support the Wounded Warrior Project
"There is no way we can repay the debt we owe the men and women who have served in the Armed Forces. In an efford to help those who carry the scars from their service, a portion of the proceeds from all blue-trimmed fly masks will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project. We hope in some small way we can impact the lives of those who sacrificed so much for us all."
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.