Cashel Crusader Standard Pink Fly Mask
Cashel Crusader Standard Fly Masks have been rated the #1 mask by professionals. Soft coated nylon micromesh makes the Crusader Mask durable, soft and comfortable. Design features like the three hole cap and double eye dart construction help to keep the mask in place and out of the eyes while preventing damage to the forelock. The Crusader mask also blocks up to 70% of the sun's damaging UV Rays.
The Pink and Grey masks have been designed to provide support for Breast Cancer research. Cashel will donate 5% of the proceeds from the sale of each pink mask to the Susan G. Komen Foundation to help them fund research that will lead to new treatments for this disease which affects so many of our friends and family members.
- Standard fly mask (this mask does not have ear nets)
- Soft coated nylon micromesh is durable and blocks 70% of UV rays
- Forelock hole allows the mask to fit more comfortably and keeps the forelock out of the eyes and prevents damage to the hairs
- Light grey color is heat reflective
- Double eye darts ensure that the mask stays out of the eyes and off the eyelashes and temples - less irritation means the horse will be less likely to rub the mask off
- Double velcro closure for a secure, adjustable fit
- Soft fabric binding prevents rubs
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each mask will be donated to support the Susan G. Komen Foundation for Breast Cancer Research.
"At Cashel, we are dedicated to helping blaze the trail in the fight against Breast Cancer. That is why we donate 5% of the proceeds from each pink-trimmed fly mask to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We are proud to team up and help end this disease for our mothers, daughters, sisters and friends. Your support can help make a survivor story possible."
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.