Cavallo Sport Boot
Cavallo Sport Boot is considered a running shoe for your horse. The Cavallo Sport Boot provide secure footing for all horse sports, such as cross training, ring rides, walking, trotting, jogging, jumping and even lost shoes.
- Simple, quick fastening boot, is lightweight and stays securely on the hoof.
- Durable construction including waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole make this boot a perfect choice for both front and hind hooves.
- Reflective piping on the boot for safety issues if riding at night.
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Simple to put on and remove; stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Softee leather foam-filled collar
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal, high performance sole
- Built-in drainage
- Absorbs shock - so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Built-in break over
- Surefooted low-profile sole
- Unique tread pattern supports frog
- Innovative sole design provides natural heel (skid) brake
- Integrated high density inner rim supports load bearing hoof wall
- 1000 Denier nylon upper is tough and durable
- Sold as a PAIR
Please note that Simple and Sport use the same measuring chart. If your horse has an equal width and length, Simple may be more suitable for your horse. Sport may provide a better fit for a narrower hoof. Simple boots are made width and length equal while Sport is made 1/4" narrower than Simple.
Simple to measure:
- Measure weight-bearing hoof surface after a fresh trim.
- Stay within the size ranges in the sizing chart(See the link below the size selection drop-down).
- Measure length of each hoof from buttress to toe (do not include heel bulbs).
- If your horse's hoof width is greater than the length from buttress to toe, then the Sport Boot may not be suitable for your horse.
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.