Charles Owen Halo with MIPS Helmet
- 360 degree ventilation system
- Additional ventilation on crown
- Exclusive brushed metallic ring
- Multiple color combinations of shell and ring
- Slim and low profile styling
- Flexzone peak with luxury underside padding
- Luxury washable padded headband with padded neck support that is removable and replaceable
- Anti-microbial lining infused with silver ions
- Sustainably sourced leather harness
- Premium metallic chin strap buckle
- Meets three international safety standards PAS015:2011, VG1 01.040 2014-12 and ASTM F1163:2015
- Made in the UK
- MIPS technology
Also available in a wide peak (Luxe) model.
Note on sizes:
Since the liners are replaceable, there is some ability to adjust the sizing of the helmet by selecting a different liner. Since the 6 ¾ size helmet is borderline small or medium, you can choose the shell you would prefer – so choose a small shell if you will want to possibly go down a size at a later date by buying a smaller liner separately or choose a medium shell if you might go up a size at a future date.
About the removable liner system
The removable liner allows you to change the size of the helmet or refresh your helmet to the snug “out of the box” feeling. Not all size liners can be used with all sized shells. Use the following guide for possible liner/shell combinations:
- Small Shell Helmet: Fits 52 (6 ½) to 55 (6 ¾) Liners
- Medium Shell: Fits 55 to 58 (6 ¾ to 7 1/8) Liners
- Large Shells Fits 59 to 61 (7 ¼ to 7 ½) Liners
|Helmet Type||Schooling, Show, MIPS|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
What is MIPS?
Charles Owen Accident Replacement Policy
Adams Horse Supplies participates in the Charles Owen Accident Replacement Program. To participate, you must have purchased your helmet from us. The Replacement policy works as follows:
- Receive a 65% discount off a replacement helmet in the first year of ownership
- Receive a 50% discount off a replacement helmet in second year of ownership
- Receive a 20% discount off a replacement helmet in third year of ownership
To get the discount, please complete the accident report found on the Charles Owen Website. Open an RMA request on our website and return the helmet to us.
Helmets have a 30-day, no hassle return policy - provided the helmet is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Helmets meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on sized items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Charles Owen Fitting Video
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.
Other Popular Products
- One K Defender Bling Helmet$499.95 $299.99
- One K Defender Suede Helmet$319.95 $199.99 - $319.95