Charles Owen MS1 Pro Jockey Skull
The Charles Owen MS1 Pro Skull cap is a new groundbreaking Jockey Skull, the first of it’s kind to incorporate MIPS technology. No other skull cap has included the MIPS technology, the leading innovation in helmet safety, before. With 3 international equestrian standard safety certifications riders can feel truly protected when they ride in this cap.
The ABS outershell offers a deep fit, made secure with the unique padded harness. 10 ventilation slots offer ample airflow, and c removable cup headband allows riders to easily remove and wash or replace to keep their helmet fresh.
- 10 Ventilation slots.
- Soft leather harness.
- Washable and replaceable headband.
- Meets multiple safety standards.
- MIPS technology for the highest level of protection.
- Available in regular and round fit.
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is an additional brain protection system, designed to add protection against rotational motion transmitted to the brain from angled impacts to the head, which is how most riders fall.
Safety Standards: SEI certification to ASTM F1163-15, Kitemarks to VG1 01-040 2014-12 and PAS015:2011, and a CE mark to VG1 01-040 2014-12
|Helmet Type||Skull Caps, MIPS|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
What is MIPS?
Charles Owen Accident Replacement Policy
Adams Horse Supplies participates in the Charles Owen Accident Replacement Program. To participate, you must have purchased your helmet from us. The Replacement policy works as follows:
- Receive a 65% discount off a replacement helmet in the first year of ownership
- Receive a 50% discount off a replacement helmet in second year of ownership
- Receive a 20% discount off a replacement helmet in third year of ownership
To get the discount, please complete the accident report found on the Charles Owen Website. Open an RMA request on our website and return the helmet to us.