EA Mattes Asymmetric Dressage Girth w/ Fleece
- Cloth asymmetric girth
- Special shape alleviates elbow rubs
- Wider center distributes pressure along the sternum
- Center D ring
- Stainless steel roller buckles
- Removable sheepskin cover
- Black Girth with Black Sheepskin
|Girth Material||Natural Fleece|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Pick the right size: Note, an anatomical style girth is only as good as the fit. When using an anatomical girth, pick the size that allows the special scallops to fall behind elbows - if the girth is too small, the fatter part of the girth will contact the elbows - if the girth is too big, the fatter part may extend to far and also interfere with the elbows. We do find because of the thick padding, these girths run a bit small.
Care: Wash on wool cyle with MELPS wash. Dry in dryer on air fluff (NO HEAT).
Storage: Because this is an animal product, critters love these girths. If you have mice or rats in your barn - or a mischievous dog, be sure to keep this stored safely away.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.
Other Popular Products
- EquiFit Anatomical BellyGuard Girth$488.00 - $510.00
- Nunn Finer Passage Girth$180.00
- EquiFit Anatomical Hunter Girth$308.00 - $339.00
- EquiFit Anatomical Jumper Girth$356.00 - $371.00