EA Mattes EuroFit Pad without Sheepskin Panels
The E. A. Mattes Platinum EuroFit Pad without Sheepskin Panels with Front and Rear Trim is part of the Platnium Sheepskin collection, the leader in sheepskin pads for quality, density, resilience, and purpose. Designed with no seams on the highest grade sheepskin available E. A. Mattes Sheepskin Pads, simply put, are beyond comparison. A long time favorite among riders of all disciplines, Mattes are the go to pads in stables all over the world.
- Eurofit pattern offers a stylish line along the bottom edge of the pad
- Flaps are quilted with a layer of POLY-FLEX that absorbs energy and elimiates bounce
- Anatomically correct topline design follows the contours of the horse's back and allows for a perfect fit under the saddle
- This pad does not have sheepskin panels, only front and rear trim
E.A. Mattes Pads are handmade from start to finish with attention to detail that is unparalleled.
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.