EA Mattes Gold Correction Half Pad
The EA Mattes Gold Wool Correction Half Pad is a shimmable pad made from the same design and high quality materials as the sheepskin half pad but features 1 1/4" dense, high loft wool bonded to fabric instead of the full sheepskin panels. The front trim is still made with real sheepskin, so you can have the look of an expensive pad at a more budget friendly price. The sheepskin trim will match the pad (black or white), the underside wool will be natural.
The correction pad has special pockets which allow you to insert Mattes Polyflex shims (or another brand such as Thinline)in order to help level your saddle and improve the fit. A well fitted saddle in a stable position will help both the horse and rider to perform and communicate better with greater comfort. The shims can be changed over time as your horse changes shape or to accomodate different saddles making this pad a must have for trainers who ride multiple horses.
- Shaped to fit
- Underside is 1 1/4" heavy pile wool bonded to fabric (no sheepskin)
- Front roll is made of real sheepskin dyed black or white to match the pad
- Pockets to accomodate front and rear shims
- 6 front and 6 rear polyflex shims included with the pad (additional shims can be purchased separately)
- Quilted pad is durable and maintains its shape so it stays in place
- Billet straps
This page is for the non-customized sizes only. To order a small or extra-large Mattes Pad of this type, please see the Custom Sizes item.
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.