Easycare Easyboot Back Country
The Easycare Easyboot Back country features a Comfort Cup Gaiter that is soft and thick and a front shield with a sleek fit. This boot excels in the pleasure riding category, however it can be used as a performance boot as well.
An ideal boot for short or long rides, and can save the day as a replacement for a lost shoe on a ride.
- Key features include:
- Comfort Cup Gaiter supports and protect soft tissue areas.
- Lightweight upper stabilized the boot on the hoof.
- Completely convertible and replaceable.
- Removable rear snug strap is reversible for left or right hooves.
- Quick and easy to put on and remove.
- The Easyboot Glove or Easyboot Glue-On can be converted into the Easyboot Back Country with additional accessories.
- All components of the Easyboot Back Country are replaceable.
We follow all manufacturer waranty and defective product policies. If you feel your EasyCare product is defective their policy goes as follows:
We back all of our products with a 45-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with this product for any reason, EasyCare will issue us a credit, which we will return to you in the form of a refund to your original payment method.
To qualify, products must be returned to the correct EasyCare returns address, with a copy of your dated receipt, a completed Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Email us, and we will fill out the return request with EasyCare.
EasyCare will provide a return label for you to use to return the product. They do charge a NON-NEGOTIABLE $12.50 restocking fee, which does cover cost of shipping as well.
Once EasyCare receives the product back you will be refunded which can take 3-5 business days.
EasyCare does not currently do replacement boots, so if you would like another boot you must re-purchase.
For details and questions, you can contast Adams through our Help Desk.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.