Easycare Easyboot Cloud
The Easyboot Cloud therapeutic hoof boot system gives comfort and support to horses suffering from various issues and provides instant relief for chronic lameness and lower limb or hoof problems.
It helps horses with:
- Thin soles
- Laminitic stages
- Stresses of shipping
- Recovery after workouts or stalling on hard surfaces
The Easyboot cloud aids in movement and reduces recovery time after injury or surgery.
The seams and edges of the industrial strength Cordura are rounded for safety. Padded collar provides additional relief to the pastern area.
- 3 Air vents provide circulation which keeps the hoof cool and prevents collection of dirt and debris.
- The Easyboot cloud is not intended for riding.
- EVA comfort pad conforms to the hoof and gives additional comfort and support for the sole (EVA Comfort pad included with purchase.)
- Secure fit allows for light turnout, designed for use with the Therapy Click system.
- Supportive Tread reduces loading of the peripheral hoof wall, spreading weight across the entire solar area.
- Back Folds Down for easy installation and removal.
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
We follow all manufacturer waranty and defective product policies. If you feel your EasyCare product is defective their policy goes as follows:
We back all of our products with a 45-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with this product for any reason, EasyCare will issue us a credit, which we will return to you in the form of a refund to your original payment method.
To qualify, products must be returned to the correct EasyCare returns address, with a copy of your dated receipt, a completed Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Email us, and we will fill out the return request with EasyCare.
EasyCare will provide a return label for you to use to return the product. They do charge a NON-NEGOTIABLE $12.50 restocking fee, which does cover cost of shipping as well.
Once EasyCare receives the product back you will be refunded which can take 3-5 business days.
EasyCare does not currently do replacement boots, so if you would like another boot you must re-purchase.
For details and questions, you can contast Adams through our Help Desk.