Easycare Easyboot Mini
The Easyboot Mini is the same beloved therapy boot, now in a size designed for miniature horses, ponies and foals. This molded hoof boot is the ultimate option for those tiny hooves. The smallest molded hoof boot in the world with an ultra lightweight urethane blended sole that allows for traction on any surface.
- Durable and supple upper keeps the boot securely in place without interfering with the natural gait.
- Ideal for light driving.
- Provides traction and therapeutic support.
Selecting the correct size ensures maximum performance and boot longevity.
- It is suggested to allow for a conservative break-in period, give your small horses and ponies time to adjust to wearing the boots. Gradually increase wear time.
- Use this size on miniatures, foals and ponies.
- Urethane blend of materials yields a flexible and long wearing sole.
- Upper folds lay flush with the base of the boot for ease of application.
- Easy to adjust and fit different pastern sizes and angles.
We follow all manufacturer waranty and defective product policies. If you feel your EasyCare product is defective their policy goes as follows:
We back all of our products with a 45-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with this product for any reason, EasyCare will issue us a credit, which we will return to you in the form of a refund to your original payment method.
To qualify, products must be returned to the correct EasyCare returns address, with a copy of your dated receipt, a completed Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Email us, and we will fill out the return request with EasyCare.
EasyCare will provide a return label for you to use to return the product. They do charge a NON-NEGOTIABLE $12.50 restocking fee, which does cover cost of shipping as well.
Once EasyCare receives the product back you will be refunded which can take 3-5 business days.
EasyCare does not currently do replacement boots, so if you would like another boot you must re-purchase.
For details and questions, you can contast Adams through our Help Desk.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.