Easycare Easyshoe Performance N/G
The Easyshoe Performance N/G is a wide-webbed shoe with a unique design that maintains support on and around the frog, without interfering with heel expansion or contraction. It is made of a translucent material and provides integrated frog support. Can be nailed on, or glued on.
The frog support opens with the growth in the heel area during a trimming cycle.
- Design features:
- 2 integrated nailing plates.
- 3 toe clips keep the shoe in place without extending break over.
- Translucent material allows the white line to remain visible, making accurate application easy.
- Vertical flexion allows the heel to move independently.
- Lateral flexion allows the hoof to expand and contract with every step.
- Built-in plate supports the bony column of the leg and allows the natural shock absorber to function.
- Integrated nailing plate allows the shoe to be nailed or glued.
- Sold in pairs.
We follow all manufacturer waranty and defective product policies. If you feel your EasyCare product is defective their policy goes as follows:
We back all of our products with a 45-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with this product for any reason, EasyCare will issue us a credit, which we will return to you in the form of a refund to your original payment method.
To qualify, products must be returned to the correct EasyCare returns address, with a copy of your dated receipt, a completed Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Email us, and we will fill out the return request with EasyCare.
EasyCare will provide a return label for you to use to return the product. They do charge a NON-NEGOTIABLE $12.50 restocking fee, which does cover cost of shipping as well.
Once EasyCare receives the product back you will be refunded which can take 3-5 business days.
EasyCare does not currently do replacement boots, so if you would like another boot you must re-purchase.
For details and questions, you can contast Adams through our Help Desk.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.