Easycare Easyshoe Performance
The Easyshoe Performance is a wide-webbed shoe with a unique design that maintains support on and around the frog, without interfering with heel expansion or contraction and provides integrated frog support. Can be nailed on or glued on.
The frog support opens with the growth in the heel area during a trimming cycle.
- Design features:
- 2 integrated nailing plates.
- 3 toe clips keep the shoe in place without extending break over.
- Vertical flexion allows the heel to move independently.
- Lateral flexion allows the hoof to expand and contract with every step.
- Built-in plate supports the bony column of the leg and allows the natural shock absorber to function.
- Integrated nailing plate allows the shoe to be nailed or glued.
- Open toe allows shoe placement for optimal breakover.
- Sold in pairs.
We follow all manufacturer waranty and defective product policies. If you feel your EasyCare product is defective their policy goes as follows:
We back all of our products with a 45-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with this product for any reason, EasyCare will issue us a credit, which we will return to you in the form of a refund to your original payment method.
To qualify, products must be returned to the correct EasyCare returns address, with a copy of your dated receipt, a completed Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Email us, and we will fill out the return request with EasyCare.
EasyCare will provide a return label for you to use to return the product. They do charge a NON-NEGOTIABLE $12.50 restocking fee, which does cover cost of shipping as well.
Once EasyCare receives the product back you will be refunded which can take 3-5 business days.
EasyCare does not currently do replacement boots, so if you would like another boot you must re-purchase.
For details and questions, you can contast Adams through our Help Desk.