Equilibrium TriZone Airliite Open Front Boots
TriZone Airlite Open Front Boots II are designed to provide a superior level of protection while remaining lightweight, cool and flexible. This newly redesigned boot featuresa a patented TPU strip along the back, plus double velcro closures for a secure fit.
The Airlite System is composed of 3 layers to deliver high protection while maintaining lightness, flexibility and breathability. The outer layer is a tough but flexible TPU mesh which is very breathable and rip resistant. The middle layer is a highly breathable membrane which blocks debris from penetrating the boot. The inner layer is shock absorbing, high density perforated pillows that allow heat to escape through the numerous air vents that are cut into the surface of the lining.
By eliminating excess weight and reducing heat buildup, TriZone boots can help to keep your horse's legs healthier. Adding weight to a horse's leg can significantly reduce performance. Overheating of the leg can cause long term tissue damage. The TriZone boots combat both issues to allow your horse to move more freely and to stay cooler than other comparable boots.
- Pair of front boots
- Three layer Airlite System is light and cool
- Open front style
- Reinforced strike plate at the back for tendon strike protection
- Heavy duty covered hook and loop strap closures with a grip tab for easy removal
- Lightweight, flexible and breathable
|Boot Closure Type||Velcro|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.
Other Popular Products
- EquiFit MultiTeq Front Boots$143.00
- EquiFit MultiTeq Hind Boots$155.00