Equithrive Metabarol Pellets 3.3 lbs
Equithrive Metabarol has been scientifically proven to reduce insulin levels by 25 to 30% in horses enrolled in a study. The active Metabarol contains Equithrives proprietary highly bioavailable resveratrol product Resverasyn®. Resverasyn produces high circulating levels of resveratrol after oral use.
Resveratrol has been found to have the following therapeutic effects relating to metabolic function and muscle performance:
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Promotes mitochondrial biogenesis, the production of mitochondria in cells
- Increases the efficiency of energy-producing metabolic reactions in mitochondria
- Improves muscle recovery after exercise
- Supports muscle tissue health with aging
Active ingredients per 12.5 gram scoop: Resverasyn 1000 mg yielding 700 mg Resveratrol
Inactive ingredients: Beet Pulp, Calcium Propionate, Flaxseed Meal, Flaxseed Oil, Lignin Sulfonate, Natural Flavor, Vegetable Oil.
Directions for use:
Can be given during or after meal time. Use daily and divide between two feedings.
1 scoop = 12.5 grams
- 600 lbs or less 2 scoops a day (2000 mg Resverasyn) - daily servings per container= 60
- 601 to 899 lbs 3 scoops a day (3000 mg Resverasyn) - daily servings per container = 40
- 900 lbs or more 4 scoops a day (4000 mg Resverasyn) - daily servings per container 30
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition, has all packaging and tags, and is not a manufacturer's closeout or flash sale item. Your original payment method is refunded.
Return Shipping Label Policies
FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
FREE return shipping label product special. As a promotion, we will offer FREE return shipping labels for select products. These products will be designated with this label. Items with this designation, will have a prepaid return label included at checkout.
Returns that don't meet our free return shipping criteria are shipped back at buyers expense. We do offer prepaid labels, usually at a lower rate than you can get, that we can provide and deduct from the cost of your return for your convenience.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.