Herm Sprenger Dynamic RS Sensogan Loose Ring - 5\16MM
The Herm Sprenger Sensogan Dynamic RS Loose Ring has been designed to enhance communication between horse and rider. The ergonomically designed Dynamic RS KK Ultra mouthpiece has a curved shape to allow more room for the tongue as well as Sprenger's patented lozenge which is angled to lay perfectly in your horse's mouth to encourage relaxation and bit acceptance. The new Sensogan metal is an improvement on Sprenger's patented aurigan metal. Sensogan has a reduced copper content as well as added manganese which helps to regulate the oxidation of the bit metal making the taste even more pleasant for the horse. The reduction of copper discharge into the horse's saliva also helps to keep the white gold color of the Sensogan bit brilliant for a longer time.
- Sensogan has improved the properties of aurigan by regulating the oxidative process
- The bits taste good to the horse and encourage salivation and bit acceptance
- White gold color has an elegant look
- Sensogan does not tarnish easily
- KK Ultra mouthpiece has a center lozenge that is angled forward 45 degrees to ensure that it lays comfortably in the mouth
- Dynamic RS curved mouthpiece allows more room for the tongue
- 70mm stainless steel rings
- Arrow on the left side of the bit points forward when bit is positioned correctly in the mouth
- Sensogan is made with copper, manganese and zinc and was developed solely for use in bits
- 5" = Sprenger 125
- 5.25" = Sprenger 135
- 5.75" = Sprenger 145
|Sale Type||Tent Sale|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.