Herm Sprenger KK D-Ring 16mm Snaffle Bit
Herm Sprenger KK D-Ring Snaffle Bit is a single jointed snaffle, anatomically designed to fit perfectly in the horse's mouth. The slightly curved mouthpiece offers more room for the tongue which can help the horse to relax and accept the bit more willingly.
Herm Sprenger from Germany is renowned for its outstanding quality and technologically advanced designs. The Sprenger seal of quality has guaranteed safety and precision workmanship for over 135 years.
Herm Sprenger uses two metals that have been specifically and solely developed for use in bits: aurigan and sensogan.
- Special nickel free alloy which, due to the inclusion of silicon, combines the pleasant tasting oxidation advantages of pure copper with maximum strength
- A perfect mixture of materials: 85% copper, 4% silicon, 11% zinc which encourages intensive chewing activity
- USDF and FEI approved metal
- Similar to aurigan but with a reduction in copper content and the addition of manganese
- The manganese helps to regulate the oxidation of the mouthpiece
- Sensogan will cause the horse to produce less saliva than aurigan, which is beneficial for horse's who tend to salivate excessively
- The sensogan bit will have a milder flavor than the aurigan, which could be better for some horses
- The slower oxidation means less discoloration of the bit
The Herm Sprenger KK D-Ring Snaffle Bitsare available in:
- Metal: Aurigan or sensogan mouthpieces with stainless steel rings
- Thickness: 16 mm only
- Ring Size: 75 mm (2.95275")
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.