Herm Sprenger KK Universal Shaped Snaffle Bit
The Herm Sprenger KK Universal Shaped Bit is a single jointed three ring gag style bit designed with the anatomy of the horse's mouth in mind. The shape of the mouthpiece virtually eliminates the nutcracker action of a traditional single jointed bit. Three ring bits allow for the bit to have a mild curb action and acts primarily on the corners of the mouth. The cheekpiece attaches to the small top ring while the rein can be connected to the large main ring to be used as a hanging cheek snaffle or to the small bottom ring allowing it to be used with more gag action. This bit can also be used with two reins allowing the rider to use the large ring for most work and the small bottom ring only when necessary. This bit can be useful for lifting the head or making quick adjustments and is popular among jumpers and eventers.
- An alloy of copper, manganese and zinc that is an improvement on aurigan
- Reduced copper content and the addition of manganese helps to regulate the oxidation process
- May be a better choice for horses who salivate too much with a copper bit
- Will keep its white gold color longer
- Sensogan with Stainless Steel Rings
- Rings are stainless steel.
- Sizes: 5, 5.25 or 5.75
- Thickness: 18mm
- Ring size: 70mm
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.