Herm Sprenger WH Ultra Loose Ring Snaffle
Herm Sprenger WH Ultra Loose Ring Snaffle Bit was developed by Lisa Wilcox and Ernst Hoyos together with Sprenger. This double jointed bit features a unique roller in the center lozenge which provides gentle stimulation to the tongue, encouraging chewing and salivation for better bit acceptance and a relaxed jaw.
Herm Sprenger from Germany is renowned for its outstanding quality and technologically advanced designs. The Sprenger seal of quality has guaranteed safety and precision workmanship for over 135 years.
- Sensogan is a variation of Sprenger's famous Aurigan, but has a reduced copper content and the addition of manganese to regulate the oxidation of the metal. Sensogan promotes less salivation than aurigan, making it a good choice for horses who tend to oversalivate. The metal will also keep it's white gold color longer.
- Metal: Sensogan with stainless steel rings
- Thickness: 16 mm or 18 mm
- Ring size: 70 mm (2.75590")
- To make sure the bit is fitted correctly in the horses mouth, the arrow on one butt end must always be on the horse's left hand side pointing forward.
|Regular Price Items