Hit Air Advantage Airbag Vest
The Hit Air Advantage Airbag Vest is a multi-discipline air vest designed to prevent serious injuries in all types of falls. A cord attaches the vest to the saddle and deploys the inflation mechanism in the event of a fall. The vest inflates to protect the neck, back and chest from sudden impact. Paired with a traditional foam protective vest an airbag vest can prevent many serious injuries to make your rider safer and more enjoyable.
- "Harness type" airbag that employs the new higher speed key ball mechanism (component that activates the CO2 cartridge)
- 0.09 sec deployment time! Inflates faster than the SV Air vest
- Versatile design is suitable for Eventing, Western and other equestrian disciplines
- The neck airbag , where most injuries occur, inflates first, followed by (in only a fraction of a millisecond) the torso and hip airbag. The neck airbag is also significantly larger than the leading competitor's neck air bag
- The key box where the CO2 cartridge is deployed is protected from dust and dirt and provides sound insulation to minimize spooking the horse during an unintended deployment
- The vest is also more comfortable because the hip air bags(more...)