Kerrits Stable Temp Merino Wool Jacket
You Save 30% ($39.01)
The Kerrits Stable Temp Merino Wool Jacket is a cozy, comfortable and washable wool jacket that adds warmth without bulk, making it an ideal item when the temperatures plummet. Thermoregulation and natural odor-resistant properties combine to keep you warm and comfortable even when wet. The quick-drying, breathable and moisture-wicking Merino wool blend has just enough spandex for a great four way stretch. Features of the Kerrits Stable Temp Merino Wool Jacket include:
- 52% washable Merino wool / 45% polyester / 3% spandex
- Four-way stretch comfort
- Warmth without bulk
- Maintains insulation when wet
- Breathable, quick drying, and moisture wicking
- Merino wool fibers can absorb large quantities of water vapor helping to prevent the build-up of sweat, bacteria and unpleasant smells
- Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low heat
- Do not bleach, Do not use softeners
|Jacket Features||Medium Weight|
|Sale Type||Manufacturer Closeout|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.