Majyk Equipe Cool Compression Boots
The Majyk Equipe Cool/Compression Boot gives a whole new approach to cooling and dispersing heat from your horse's legs after exercise. Made from NASA approved materials, this boot extends above the knee and below the fetlock for extra coverage and the best results.
The long lasting cooling gel, paired with the power of compression provides the perfect combination of rest and recovery. The hand pump is easy to operate, with a release valve neatly tucked away in a handy mesh pocket.
Place the entire boot in the freezer compartment, or cool the liners separately for 3-4 hours prior to use. The gel liner becomes ice cold but stays malleable and comfortable as it wraps around the leg. Pump 18-20 times and measure the pressure by inserting a finger between the gel liner and the leg. A Depress button on the pump releases pressure when you're finished.
Can be used with or without compression. Non neoprene construction helps protect against mold and fungus growth.
- Ice cold soft gel provides cooling comfort for your horses legs.
- Compression feature aids in recovery and fights inflammation.
- Fully reflective NASA approved material outer layer deflects the sun's rays so boot stays colder longer.
- Neoprene Free Easy Wipe material - helps stop gel pack from soaking through outer material. Anti microbial to prevent mold and fungus.
- Easy Close Velcro
- Comes in compact travel bag for easy storage and transportation.
- One Size. Fits horses 15.3-18 hands.
Length 21 inches (longest point) Width 11 inches (open width of inner ice pack)
Sold as a Pair.
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.