Majyk Equipe Elite XC Boots - Rear
With the Majyk Equipe Color Elite XC Boot for Hind legs with ARTi-LAGE Technology, you and your horse can be completely co-ordinated without sacrificing protection and function!
Other boots may come in fun colors but just don't offer the technology you need - The XC Elite is Majyk Equipe’s top of the line XC series, worn by Olympians and world class riders. Features of this cross country boot include:
- Unique fit that will not inhibit horse’s movement
- Outer shell is constructed from a super strong but lightweight ripstop material bonded over breathable mesh
- Strike plates are designed to flex in four directions to not inhibit movement when galloping and turning, but forms a hard wall on impact
- ARTi-LAGE dilatant material lines the inside of the strike plate for ultimate protection
- Lined with unique non-neoprene bio-foam interior that is super soft but grips the horse’s leg
- Lining is lightweight with extra large perforations to prevent heat build up
- Boot construction is designed to repel water
- Unique “Forever Clean” breathable coating on outer shell cuts clean up time and keeps your boots looking new longer
- Double stitched finished
- Adjustable straps
- Sold as a pair
|Boot Material||Neoprene-Free Bio Foam|
|Boot Closure Type||Velcro|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.