Mountain Horse Superior Field Boot
The Mountain Horse Superior Field Boot is an amazingly soft and figure-hugging competition boot made in supple, premium-selected aniline napa leather. These boots feature:
- Beautifully decorative brogue pattern punch around the foot and ankle
- Full grain leather outer material
- Smooth full grain leather lining
- Complimentary Mountain Horse inflatable boot trees and boog bag included in box
- Strong and durable full length YKK® Vislon zipper in back
- Snap zipper keeper at top of boot
- Durable hidden elastic along the side of the zipper for a comfortable fit
- Soft premium selected genuine leather lining
- Spanish cut top
- 9 sets of eyelets with fixed elastic lacing
- Exclusive Mountain Horse® Prolaze-Flexnotch&trade Technology for a comfortable heels-down position
- Ergonomically-designed removable ShockX&trade Advanced insole
- Protective heel cover with snap to safeguard your zipper
- Spur rest
- Exceptional High-Density&trade outsole with grip responsive ripple zones for increased performance
- Integrated tempered steel shank for improved stability while riding and walking
|Tall Boot Style||Field|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.