Rambo Duo Blanket Bundle Pack
You Save 20% ($109.99)
The Rambo Duo Bundle Turnout System is the ultimate rug package for winter weather giving you three blanket weights in one. This revolutionary system centers on a waterproof and breathable outer shell with 100g of insulation, perfect for cool late fall weather. Two quilted liners are included, a 100g to turn your blanket into a medium weight and a 300g to create a heavy weight turnout. A 100g waterproof neck rug is also included for the coldest, wettest days to ensure your horse is warm and dry in all conditions. Made in Rambo's Ballistic Nylon, the Duo is a rugged, well designed turnout that will provide years of reliable protection for your horse or pony.
- 1000 Denier Ballistic Nylon shell
- 100% waterproof and breathable
- 3 year guarantee on waterproofing (must register your rug with Horseware)
- 100g of fill in the outer shell, perfect for cool fall days
- Patented V-Front Closure system
- Three low crossed surcingles
- Patented leg arches for an excellent fit and maximum coverage without restriction
- Safety surcingles have breakable rings to prevent damage to the horse and blanket
- Horseware liner system - rings sewn into the blanket allow for the attachment of quilted liners allowing you to change the weight of the turnout to adapt to changing weather
- Removable neck rug included (100g fill)
- 100g Horseware liner included (turns the Duo into a 200g medium weight for colder weather)
- 300g Horseware liner included (turns the duo into a 400g heavy weight for the coldest days)
- Wipe clean tail cord
- Tail flap
- Reflective strips
Includes a "Bag for Life"
- Welded construction ensures "Bag for Life" will stand up to the elements
- Use for storing your blanket in the off season or as a gear bag
- Stash pocket on side
- Roll top closure for fast access
- Adjustable shoulder straps
|Blanket Style||Removable Neck Cover|
|Sale Type||Manufacturer Closeout|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Follow these easy steps to safely clean, waterproof and store your blankets for next year.
Step 1: If your blanket is caked with mud or really dirty, gently hose blanket off before washing.
Step 2: If your blanket has a lot of horse hair stuck in lining, you may want to vacuum as much hair as possible out (this is why we prefer smooth nylon lined blankets!)
Step 3: Wash in a FRONT Loader washing machine (do NOT use an agitator style washing machine - the agitator damages the fabric and can permanently ruin the fiber fill insulation).
- Use cold water
- Use the bulky item cycle if your machine has it
- Use the low spin speed cycle
- Use a detergent specially made to maintain waterproofing - we use and recommend Rambo Blanket Wash
Step 4: Hang your blankets on a fence to dry (do NOT put in dryer as it will ruin waterproofing and can damage the fabric).
Check for waterproofness and re-waterproof if necessary
Step 5. Once your blankets are clean and dry, now is a good time to see if they are still waterproof. Take a cup of water, and pour over blanket. Water should bead up and roll off, if not, it is time to re-waterproof.
Failed Waterproofing Test
Passed Waterproofing Test
Step 6 (Optional): Re-waterproof your turnouts. Trust us, do it now, so when it is 35 degrees and pouring next Fall and you need your blanket waterproof, you will be glad you didn't procrastinate! We like Dry Guys Waterproofing Spray (also comes in a concentrate). Spray your blanket evenly with the Dry Guys. Let it dry and do a second coat. One regular bottle does 2 blankets well.
Step 7 (Optional): If your blanket has any nicks or tears, you can repair them easily using Rambo Stormsure and Rambo Rug Repair Kit. You can also replace leg straps and tail cords if they are worn.
Step 8. Store safely for next year. If you have the original blanket bag, you can use it or we also like using the Space Bags. If using a Space Bag, you may want to put the content details on an paper insert (easier to read then writing on bag). Be sure to store in a rodent free area - it would be a big bummer to find a hole chewed in your carefully cleaned and stored blanket!
Trust us, next winter pulling your fresh, clean, waterproof blanket out of its storage bag will be ALMOST as rewarding as buying a new one!
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.
Other Popular Products
- Amigo Bravo 12 Plus Light V-Front Turnout- Exclusive Color$240.00 $184.99
- Amigo Bravo 12 Plus 100 Gram Exclusive Color$270.00 $169.99
- Amigo Bravo 12 Wug 100 Gram - Exclusive Color$190.00 $135.99