Rambo Pony Vamoose Hoody Fly Sheet
The Rambo Hoody with Vamoose for ponies is treated with No-Fly Zone repellent to protect your pony from biting insects all Summer long. New color for 2020 û Baby blue with silver, raspberry and blue. The Rambo Hoody has a 1000D close woven polyester shell for extra protection from the tiniest insects and for horses prone to sweet itch. Other features of the Rambo Hoody with Vamoose include:
- 1000 denier close woven polyester outer shell for extra protection from Summer skin irritation
- Shoulder, mane and tail flap have a silky lining to prevent rubs and shine the coat
- Neck cover is integrated to provide complete protection from insects and UV rays
- V-Front closure allows your horse to graze comfortably and helps prevent shoulder rubs
- Leg arches for freedom of movement
- Extended belly flap that wraps for ultimate protection
- Three straight surcingles for a secure fit
- Tail strap keeps blanket in place (Horseware blankets do NOT use leg straps -trust us you wonÆt miss them)
- Supersized tail flap for extra protection
- Compatible with waterproof fly liner
|Blanket Style||Integrated Neck Cover|
|Sale Type||Manufacturer Closeout|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.