Rambo Supreme Heavy Weight Turnout
Features of the Rambo Supreme Heavy Weight Turnout include:
- 100% Waterproof and breathable
- 1000 Denier ripstop ballistic nylon outer
- 420g of fill (neck cover has 100g of fill)
- Chest trigger clips fixed on an inward angle
- PVC coated elasticized tail cord replaces the usual fillet strap, making it easier to clean
- Removable surcingle straps make it easy to detach, clean, or replace
- Anti-bacterial lining
- Wicking nature of the lining will conduct moisture away from the horse's body where it will then be absorbed by Horseware's unique AquaTrans coating
- Neck cover included
- Nylon lined
- Patented V-front closure system which gives more freedom of movement
- Surefit neck design
- Patented leg arches which allow the rug to be wrapped deeper around the belly without causing restriction
- 3 surcingles
- Large tail flap
- Lifetime guarantee on stainless steel hardware
- Reflective strips for easy locating
- Horseware liner system which allows for you to choose the level of fill needed for your horse in variable weather conditions. Sold separately in 100g, 200g, 300g or 400g weights.
We are sorry but all sales on this item are final. Items that are non-returnable include:
- Undergarments for health reasons
- Face masks for health reasons
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Custom items
Thanks for your understanding!
|Blanket Style||Removable Neck Cover|
|Sale Items||Manufacturer Closeout|
|Video 1 Title||Horseware Blanket Measuring Instructions|
|Video 1 Source Url||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJwssP22mvw|
|Type of Store Credit value||Select|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US. When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Heavy items
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.