Seresto Flea and Tick Collar
The Seresto Flea and Tick collar provides 8 months of continuous protection from fleas and ticks without the hassle of messy monthly applications. This innovative collar consists of a patented polymer matrix which releases a combination of the proven active ingredients imidacloprid and flumethrin in controlled, very low doses, maintaining the necessary level of active ingredient. This gives a continuous eight months protection against fleas and ticks in cats and dogs. Seresto cat collars are the first cat product to repel ticks, which means that ticks cannot attach to the cat, and therefore minimize the risk of tick transmitted diseases. Seresto collars are highly recommended and used by the Adams staff.
- Repels and kills ticks for 8 months
- Prevents tick infestation within 48 hours of application
- Re-infesting ticks are killed within 6 hours
- Fleas on the pet are killed within 24 hours and repelled for 8 months
- Flea larvae are controlled in the pet's surroundings following contact with the pet
- Kills chewing lice
- Aids in the treatment of sarcoptic mange
- No need to remove when your pet goes swimming or takes a bath**
- Bayer Polymer Matrix ensures that both active ingredients are slowly and continuously released in low concentrations
- Optional reflectors give your pet extra visibility at night
**Seresto is water-resistant and remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming or after exposure to rain or sunlight. Under normal conditions, effectiveness lasts for 8 months. In order to maintain an 8 month duration, dogs must not be bathed more than once per mongh. For dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to 5 months for flea control and 7 months for tick control.
- Small for dogs under 18 lbs
- Large for dogs over 18 lbs
- Repels fleas and ticks for up to 8 months
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.