Sore No-More Performance Gelotion
Sore No-More Performance Gelotion is Sore No More's FEI compliant herbal formula with a naturally thick consistency for targeted pain relief.
Performance horses face daily challenges that take a toll on their muscles, ligaments, tendons and soft tissue. Inflammation and swelling can open the door for injury and chronic pain in active horses. The right herbal liniment can reduce the risk of injury and help your horse feel as fresh after their performance as when you started. In some situations, a liquid liniment is difficult to apply without waste or keep in place on active horses. That’s why Sore No More developed the Performance Gelotion. All the proven pain relief benefits of Performance Liniment with a thicker consistency that stays in place. All while being safe for everyday use and regulated competition.
Sore No-More Performance Gelotion was developed by veterinarians with competitors in mind. It combines a natural, clinically-proven formula of arnica, rosemary, witch hazel, lavender and anti-inflammatory comfrey. Formulated without any ingredients on the FEI's drug regulations list. No harmful chemicals, parabens, sulfates, irritating herbs, artificial or synthetic additives.
Performance Gelotion formula is well-known for diagnosing and treating all in one bottle. When the Gelotion is massaged into the skin it foams to indicate heat. It’s a favorite among equine therapists and veterinarians for its ability to pinpoint problem areas, sore muscles and existing injuries. Top therapists use the Gelotion because it increases the benefits of treatments like shock wave and laser therapy.
Choose from three formulas of Sore No-More Gelotion so you can find the right match for any horse: Classic, Performance and Performance Ultra. ThePerformance Gelotion is the right choice for:
- Horses with a moderate to heavy work level.
- Horses with chronic inflammation, arthritis or sore muscles.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses with specific injuries or problem areas.
- Horses competing in FEI or other agency regulated events.
- Owners looking for a cost-effective, regulation compliant solution for targeted joint, muscle and soft tissue pain relief.
- Owners and equine professionals looking for a safe complement for therapy treatments.
- Effective pain relief:Drastically reduces inflammation by doing more than just drawing out fluid. Effectively draws out heat, toxins and fluid while stimulating circulation and cooling the affected area. There is no better combination available to reduce pain, calm and relax muscles.
- Safe for hands and horses:All-natural formula is gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Shown safe to apply and use under wraps, bandages, tack or therapeutics.
- Pinpoint problem areas: Use to locate exact areas of discomfort or inflammation. The formula foams to indicate heat, giving insight on possible injuries.
- Targeted application: Easy to apply by massaging into the sore area. Thicker consistency stays in place just where you need it. Apply anywhere with heat, inflammation or discomfort.
- No waste or mess: Precision application allows you to use the right amount of Gelotion without any waste. No abrasives or oils. Won’t attract dust or insects.
- Multi-purpose:Versatile Gelotion can be used in place of a liniment,
|Brand||Sore No More|
Confused about the 3 formula's of Sore No-More? Use this handy guide to decide which formula is right for you.
Common Liniment Ingredients banned by FEI and USEF:
All Sore No-More products are Capsaicin and Methol free; however, only the Sore No-More Performance Ultra is approved for all competitions.
- Sore No-More Original contains Lobelia - a prohibited substance from FEI. Lobelia is a genus which contains a substantial number of subspecies which have been used for many centuries to treat a variety of ailments. Most notably, when used internally, Lobelia is credited with regulating asthmatic conditions due to anti-inflammatory qualities. While equine liniments use it topically for this purpose, it is because of the respiratory enhancements that this herb is banned by the FEI and USEF.
- Sore No-More Performance contains Lavender, a prohibited substance by USEF. Lavender is one of the most known herbs due to its fragrance and popularity as an essential oil to have on hand for aiding in relaxation, relief from headaches and tension and anxiety. It is classified as a nerve tonic when used internally. Most horse people will use it topically since it is often in liniments and lotions currently on the market. It is however, not allowed to be used during USEF competition levels due to its anti-inflammatory and mild analgesic properties on the skin. If you are not competing and are able to use lavender, it is a delightful plant to be able to enjoy and have your horses reap the benefits of.
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra does not contain any banned ingredients and is safe to use on competition horses.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.
Other Popular Products
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Liniment$14.92 - $87.96
- Ricochet Horse Spray$23.72 - $70.36
- Sore No-More Classic Liniment$17.56 - $92.36
- Sore No-More Performance Liniment$20.20 - $63.32
- Sore No-More Classic Poultice$29.00 - $123.16
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Poultice$39.56 - $149.56
- Sore No-More Performance Poultice$33.40 - $131.96
- Sore No-More Classic Massage Shampoo$11.95 - $43.96
- Sore No-More Perfomance Ultra Gelotion$14.92 - $96.76
- Sore No-More Classic Gelotion$16.68 - $96.76