Tempest Insulated Parka
A winter jacket made for riding and the coldest days at the barn, featuring a weather-resistant exterior to keep out the snow and wind, with insulating poly-loft fill to trap core warmth.
- Wind and water-resistant exterior is critically seam-sealed and fully insulated with 200 gram thermal poly-loft fill to block out the elements and retain core warmth on the coldest days
- Temperature rating: -15 degree Fahrenheit
- DWR 5000 (durable water repellency) / MVP 5000 (moisture vapor perspiration)
- Removable, insulated hood with cinch toggle
- Tall collar features a plush fleece interior next-to-skin
- Reflective details on hood, arms and back for safety/visibility at night
- Two-way front zip
- Interior honeycomb panel provides breathability at center back
- Seven pockets: 2 front zip handwarmer pockets, 2 hidden zip pockets at chest; 2 interior stash pockets, 1 treat pocket at cuff
- Adjustable wrist opening with stretch inner cuff and thumbhole
- Rider's cut hem covers hips and can be cinched up for in-saddle performance
|Jacket Features||Heavy Weight|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.