ThinLine+ Basic Western Pad
The ThinLine+ Western Square Pad is 1/4 inch thick and is designed to minimize lower back movement and stabilize the rider's position and the saddle, making it easier to sit and ride the gaits while giving an ultimate close contact feel and protecting the horse's back.
ThinLine+ Basic Western Saddle Pads are pure ThinLine foam designed to be used over your daily pad and under the saddle.
- Ultimate protection for both horse and rider's back
- Non-slip properties Perfect for custom and well-fitting saddles
- Provides maximum schock absorption without altering saddle fit or rider feel
- Improves rider equitation
- Open cell technology creates 100% breathability
- Molds for a custome fit when warmed to body temperature
ThinLine+ is 1/4 inch thick. More protection is provided for the horse's back, especially for those who do not ride with a whisper seat trail riding, stock horses, barrel racing would be good examples. ThinLine+ is number one for the care of (more...)
|Saddle Pad Type||Non-Slip, Western|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.