ThinLine+ Half Pad
The ThinLine+ English Half Pad is an open cell foam 1/4 inch thick possessing multiple benefits previously unknown to equestrians. This Thinline+ pad is perfect for young horses, lesson horses, horses with chronic back pain, or those that spend hours at a time under saddle (trail, endurance) or in high impact situations (gaming, show jumping). This ThinLine+ pad is designed to be used on top of your regular pad, directly under your saddle.
ThinLine+ Pads Benefits:
- The most impact protection for the horse's back
- Creates better saddle fit
- Prevents injury to horse and rider backs
- Helps distribute weight evenly over areas where the saddle may not fit perfectly while building muscle
- Unlike neoprene, ThinLine will never generate heat and has never caused a skin reaction in horses.
- The most durable product on the market
- Life span of a ThinLine pad is typically 7 to 10 years
- Unlike gel, ThinLine is lightweight and breathable
- Aids in front to back saddle slippage.
- Will not move away from pressure points
- Trusted by FEI veterinarians, equine chiropractors, equine massage therapists, UK society of master saddlers and top equestrians.
Why Choose ThinLine? and What is it?
Most equine products work on a compression basis, meaning they compress then spring back or, like gel, move away from pressure. What makes ThinLine unique is its technology. ThinLine is an open-cell foam which moves shock, weight, and heat laterally.
How it works - when warmed to body temperature by work and exercise, ThinLine's texture and suppleness will allow the products to mold to the horse's back for a custom fit. ThinLine returns to its original shape at room temperature and will mold every day for every horse.
If you need to prevent side to side and front to back saddle slippage, choose the ThinLine Contour Pads. If you would like a saddle pad with more wither profile or spine clearance, take a look at the ThinLine Trifecta Cotton Half Pad or the Trifecta with Sheepskin Rolls.
Care Instructions: Can be wiped clean (ThinLine cleaning wipes), hosed off, soaked, bleached, or even machine washed (some machines may catch them, so a front loader is best) in cold water. Mild soaps and detergents can be used, BUT PLEASE DO NOT PUT THEM IN THE DRYER! Hang to dry if neeeded.
Keep your ThinLine AWAY from chemicals such as SHOW SHEEN.
|Saddle Pad Type||Correction|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
- One free exchange per item
To get your FREE return shipping label, please create a return request from your customer account.
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.