ThinLine Sheepskin Comfort Western Square Pad
The Thinline Western Sheepskin Comfort pad is made of 100% pure medical grade merino sheepskin wool and has a high wither profile for an exceptional fit. A layer of performance enhancing ThinLine is sewn in just the right place to support you and your horse creating the best fit and feel you will ever have! A pocket at the bottom of the ThinLine panel allows for the use of inserts to make minor saddle fitting adjustments.
You will see and feel an increased performance in how horses lift their backs. ThinLine gives you an amazing seat and super shock absorption without losing the feel. Riders will sit closer, quieter, and horses will move with a much more relaxed back. Breathable ThinLine technology helps to keep cool under your saddle. A pocket for shims allows you to fine tune your saddle fit. ThinLine is all about helping horses and rider achieve relaxation, suppleness, and communication. This is one of the finest ThinLine products we have produced..
- A full panel of 100% natural, medical grade sheepskin will be against your horse
- High-grade quilted cotton pad with a light wool fill
- ThinLine panels sewn on top create both a spine free channel and allow optional shims (inserts) to be added for saddle fitting needs
- 31.5" spine length with a 16.25" drop
- Pad is approx 1.5" thick, compresses to about 3/4"
|Saddle Pad Type||Correction, Western|
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.