Tipperary Eventer Vest
The Tipperary Eventer offers upper body protection for riders of all levels without restricting movement. This vest is a great option to wear under an air vest to help limit bulk. The lightweight, dual density foam segments provide a high level of impact reduction. The patented FLEX construction ensures maximum mobility, a comfort fit and superior air circulation. The full-length zippered front closure allows for easy on and off and the side laces provide a personalized fit. Riders will experience improved posture. Angled at the front, the Eventer accommodates various rider positions while the extended back covers the tailbone. The shell is covered in lightweight and breathable Durasport for long-lasting wear and easy care. Features a soft roll collar for added comfort.
Available in regular, tall and youth sizes for young riders as well as petite adults. Don’t see the size you need, you can also order this vest in custom colors and sizes
- Suitable for all levels of equestrian riding, English and Western
- Darting on front and back for body hugging fit
- Side lace closure system for customized fit
- Dual density polyurethane foam padding
- Hard wearing exterior, easy to clean
- Shock absorption and impact reduction
- Holes in each foam segment create airflow and reduces drying time
- Additional laces available in a variety of colors
- A great, non-bulky vest to use under an airvest
- Note: The eventer vest has not been tested to meet ASTM or BETA Standards
|Sale Type||Regular Price Items|
Safety Vest Certification Organizations
BETA maintains the EN equestrian standards
EN 13158 is a body protector standard with three primary components
- Specifies the area of the body that must be covered
- Tests impact performance both on flat ground and fence rails
- Measures security of attachment to the wearer
Impact testing is conducted at ambient temperatures, and an optional 30°C impact test is also available.
Body protector manufacturers conforming to the BETA standards are required to annually re-test their approved products to ensure ongoing consistency in the quality of manufacture and of the shock-absorbing foams used in the construction of their garments.
SEI maintains ASTM standards
ASTM F1937 is a standard that specifies:
- Requirements for the body protector assembly
- The extent and form of the protective material used
- The attachments
- The dimension, sizing and body coverage provided
Testing procedures include a shock attenuation test, a penetration and deformation test, an impact sites test, a padding separation test, and a closure test.
These tests are done in four conditions: ambient temperature, low temperature, high temperature, and water immersion.
ASTM F2681 is a standard for body protectors that covers the minimum performance criteria and outlines test methods for body protectors that will be used specifically for horse racing.
Levels of Protection
In 1995, BETA Level 1, 2, and 3 safety standards were introduced, with 1 being the lowest and 3 being the highest level of protection offered.
There are three levels of protection to cater for different riding activities. The latest European safety standard is EN 13158 and BETA 2018.
No body protector can prevent serious injury in certain accidents, but you can improve your chances of staying safe by choosing the highest safety standard.
Level 1 (green label)
Body protectors certified to Level 1 provide a lower level of impact protection that is only considered appropriate for racing where weight is of over-riding importance and there are no requirements in place for a great level of protection.
Level 2 (orange label)
Body protectors certified to Level 2 provide a lower than normal level of protection that is only considered appropriate for use in low risk situations.
These DO NOT include riding on roads or other hard surfaces, riding over jumps, riding young or excitable horses or riding while inexperienced. This level is now used by many jockeys while racing.
Level 3 (blue label)
Body protectors certified to Level 3 provide a level of protection that is considered appropriate for normal horse riding, competitors and for working with horses.
Protectors to this level should prevent minor bruising that would have produced stiffness and pain, reduce soft tissue injuries and bruising, and prevent a limited number of rib fractures.
This level is required by many exercise riders for race horses.
Level 3 – Carriage driving (blue label)
Body protectors designed to meet the needs of horse drivers. Navigators are best wearing a standard level 3. It does not provide adequate coverage of the back for those riding horses or those working with them.
Most of our items have a 60-day, no hassle return policy - provided the item is in new condition and has all packaging and tags.
Items meeting our return criteria are refunded within 5 to 10 days to the orginal payment method.
Free Exchanges on items over $100*
Get a FREE return shipping label. When you exchange or take store credit on regularly priced, sized items that are over $100, we will send you a FREE prepaid return label. To qualify for FREE return shipping:
- Item must be sized
- Item must be over $100
- Item must not be oversized or a custom item
- Item must be regularly priced and not a sale, closeout, manufacturer's closeout
- Item must be shipped to the US
- You must choose store credit or exchange as your refund method
Note: For warranty returns, Adams follows the manufacturer's warranty policy. Only one warranty claim will be honored per purchase.
Free Shipping Policy:
Orders of 100 or more
Most orders over $100 ship FREE to Continental US when you ship to a physical address (no PO boxes). When you choose free shipping, we usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Exclusions to our free shipping policy include:
- Oversize items
- Manufacturer's closeouts
- Flash sale items
- Tent Sale Items
- Heavy items
- Shipments of larger items to PO boxes
Orders under $100 and Oversized Items
After entering your shipping address, the website will give you a shipping cost for various shipping methods. You can pick the method that best suits your needs.
Items stocked in our warehouse in Maine usually ship within 1-business day. These items will be indicated by an "In Stock" designation after you select your item. Items stocked at manufactuer's warehouses (designated by a stock status of "Ships in x-y days), may have a delay in shipping as we have to add their processing times to the shipping estimate. Once shipped, items are delivered in 1 to 5 days:
- New England customers typically receive their orders in 1-2 days
- West Coast customers typically receive their items in 4 to 5 business days.
- Mid-atlantic typically receive their orders in 2 to 3 days.
You can open a help desk ticket or call our toll free number - 877-322-7387 if you are on a tight schedule for your item to ensure it will be delivered in time.
You may also be interested in
- Hit Air Advantage Airbag Vest$615.00
- Nunn Finer Medical Armbands$14.00
- Optimum Time Cross Country Watch$120.00 - $132.00
- Champion Titanium Ti22 Body Protector - Youth/Slim$469.95 - $509.95
- Hit-Air Original Air Vest$499.00
- Hit Air Bungee Clip Lanyard$40.00
- Hit Air Advantage Kids Air Vest$575.00