Veredus Carbon Gel Grand Slam Open Front Boots
The Veredus Grand Slam Carbon Gel Vento Gold Boot is an advanced tendon boot offering double ventilation with a special gold trim to celebrate the Grand Slam of Showjumping. More dangerous than any impact is the effect of heat buildup on your horse's legs. The Veredus VENTO releases heat through an exclusive double ventilation system. Cool air is drawn in through the bottom vents and heat is released through the top vents. Air circulation within the boot is aided with Aerox micro perforated neoprene and 3D Mesh Ducted fabric.
To achieve the Grand Slam of Showjumping, the rider has to win three events - CHIO Aachen, CSIO Spruce Meadows, and CHI Geneva. In 2015, Scott Brash became the first Grand Slam winner in history. Such an unprecedented achievement deserves to be recognized. Veredus is proud to introduce the Grand Slam Carbon Gel Vento Gold Edition with all the protection and ventilation riders have come to love, in a genuinely celebratory style!
- Supreme protection of the original Carbon Gel boot
- Perfect fit and performance
- Anatomically designed outer shell composed of semi-rigid polyurethane
- Rear "x" strike plate of carbon fiber to provide extreme durability and protection after repeated strikes
- Gel lining in the strike plate for the ultimate in shock protection
- Elastic straps
- Fast release ferrules with narrowing hook holes to allow fast and easy hooking and release, without compromising security
- Made in Italy
|Boot Closure Type
|Regular Price Items